prezzie for me!

got a little present from darling lynnett! its a tag. hahaha

5 things found in my bag:
  • purse
  • compact
  • handphone
  • lip gloss?
  • tissue
5 favourite things in my room:
  • definitely my bed!
  • my clothes
  • mirror
  • my accesories
  • EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM IS MY FAVOURITE
5 things I always wanted to do:
  • to go 'somewhere' and study
  • to drive!
  • keep in touch with EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS
  • dance
  • go clubbing? out of ideas atm =.=
top 5 presents you wished for:
  • money/scholarship to study there.
  • camera!
  • lap top
  • a car
  • more books
the person who tagged you is:
  • LYNNETT!!!!!
5 impressions of him/her:
  • a good FRIEND
  • sweet
  • nice
  • loves to cam whore? right? hehe
  • aiyah....impressions ar? hmmm all good and no bad lo...so far ;)
if he/she becomes your lover you will:
  • love her back! muacks hahahaha
if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
  • we won't...if we do then we must have transformed into some monster..RAWRRR
Pass this quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
  • EMILY
  • LU SHEN
  • WING YANN
  • JIA VON
  • LYNN YANG

Comments