oh well

well not so much free time for me now....

I'm going to start work today...in about 10 hours time. For my parents of course. I don't think they would want me to rot at home.

Well its a good thing also, at least I can use my time into helping my parents while I search for another job.

I also need to get my application form to register into MMU. I really hope I am able to get into MMU... I think I have decided what I am going to study. I mean I really have no idea. My dad keep asking me to find out more about other courses but when i read them its about the same to me as in my level of interest is the same. It's like whatever I read it'll be like "oh okay...that looks interesting" and in the end I can't decide.

I don't go through "THE MOMENT" like when I come across something so interesting that I want to pour my heart into it and at the same time a bright light coming from god knows where shines at it and at that moment I know it's meant for me...swt! one part of my brain wants that to happen and another part of my brain would say "Honey, that only happens in FAIRYTALES...FYI this is the REAL world, don't forget that!"

Either way...like what my mum says...hopefully she means it lar.."its just a degree" =)

which is true! haha


tata~

A life is a simple letter in the alphabet. It can be meaningless. Or it can be part of a great meaning.

violetcraze

Comments