TAGGED by AUREA

T.A.G.Rules: Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog. Delete one question from all the questions and add one of your own questions, make sure it is 20 questions. Tag 8 persons.

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?
I dreamt of having a fairy tale life of course! like those you see in Thumbelina and Cinderella. All of them have prince charming!

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Having a understanding and supporting family and good friends.


3. What do you wish to have now?
I wish that I have a new camera *wink*, I also wish that i could start my job to earn $$ =)

4. What would you really want to try now?
I want to try driving! clubbing, dancing and drown myself in music! hehe


5. What have you realized recently?
I have realised that I am much more mature than i was and it is important to always improve myself and be true. Geez there are so much more want me to write an essay? hah no thanks!


6. Do you think a day which consist of 24 hours is enough for you?
It SHOULD be enough but nah i don't think so...

7. When you have something which you are unhappy about, what will you do?
I'll think of a way out of it as in how to deal with it. If not I'll just try not to think about it and just focus on the bright side =)

8. What are you afraid of the most?
death as in seeing my love ones and myself gone from this world.


9. Do you think that you feel helpless, or useless sometimes?
Yes, i do.


10. When you meet someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
I would hide my feelings. But it depends on the situation...I might profess under certain circumstances

11.List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
People who are rude with no morals and manners, people who betrays my trust and friendship and people who are evil.


12. What is loneliness?
erm...the feeling you get when you feel a certain emptiness even though there are people around you?

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
At this moment...in a way yes!


14. When was the most recent time you felt touched?
New Year's Day


15. Where is the place that you visited and you felt the most beautiful?
I can't really answer that. haha um anywhere and at the same time i feel good...thats when i feel most beautiful

16. Do you feel that you're beautiful/handsome now?
in a way yes. We have to be confident...lol


17. If you have one wish that'll come true, what is it?
to make me more brave and not afraid to be different.

18. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?
yes.


19. If the World is going to end, what will you do?
Spent it with my loved ones and friends with the things we love to do most. Or i could start doing that now and when the world is going to end we can talk about all the good times and at least not regret about what we should have done!


20. Your thoughts of the moment?
Happy and excited!

8 Persons that I'll tag.

Jia Von
Kimberly
Carr Men
Lynnett
Lynn
Qi Kit
Serena
Wing Yann


Comments