round we go around isetan....


I am absolutely EXHAUSTED!!! Working for my parents...I mean I know I don't do all the heavy work but still the long hours is extremely tiring...plus I don't get to nap... hehe and when I ask for off days is usually because I want to go out with my friends. eg : yesterday but its okay...I have to keep telling myself that I can do it and its a good thing that I am helping my parents. I should be proud!

Yesterday I went to watch Game Plan with Emily,Xin Yun,Iain,Jun Kit and Pei Gi. It is really an interesting movie. Like what Emily said its a "feel good movie"! I really recommend it to anyone who is feeling a little down... and if you do want to watch this movie watching it with family would be nice.

Anyway, my mum fetch Emily and I to Mid Valley and we reached there about 10.45 am...We wanted to go there earlier to look for stuffs...Emily: shoes and bag for college. Me: jeans for CNY/college..after that we went up to catch the movie. Bought large pop corn...nobody wanted to share =.=! so emily and i ate them....too much pop corn is a BADDDD thing...hehe

Had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market...I love that place! after lunch....nobody had any idea what to do....which felt awkward. So we just walked...we somehow ended up in Jusco...oh yea Xin Yun wanted to get some money...we looked around for emily's bag and got some ideas. In the end we split. The rest of them went away and both of us just kept searching for the things we want. We couldn't really find anything at MV so we went to the Gardens..this is where the story happens!!!

but sadly I don't feel like typing the WHOLE story out...really tired. You can read most of it from Emily's blog...

All I can say that it was one of the craziest and fun days. I really needed that...haha I FEEL GOOD NOW =) oh yea...I got a tote bag..black and white... hehehe...we had a drink a Baskin Robbins too! Nice place...




the end....

A man's life is interesting primarily when he failed - for it's a sign that he tried to surpass himself. George Clemenceau

xoxo
violetcraze

Comments