lalala~

moral is over! which means its only bio and art left! yes! happynya...

today was like tiring. A lot of people come down early for moral paper...hehehe me being one of them..i came down like 15 mins before the paper end. So we kind of hang out at the dewan...talking...some people tearing up the moral paper! got to lurve the spirit! Sean was chatting with Pn. Paramjit...er...actually i should say gossiping...whooops..you didn't hear it from me..lol its so weird..

During the exam...it was okay...I saw a few things...I'm not going to mention it here..it wouldn't be very nice of me... so I'll just keep it to myself...ngek ngek...

After exam, friends asked whether want to join them go yum cha... Sadly i said no. Cause i have piano class... apparently it is a funny joke to my friends. laughing like mad....grrrr! They laughed in an evil manner...grrr again. No worries...what comes around goes around...muahahaha...just jk...No biggie.. FIY the person who laughed the loudest was panda...

During piano class...i was sleepy. Gosh...
=fast forward=
after piano class i had my lunch at secret recipe...alone...mum had her lunch and she was not free to accompany me so she dropped me off at secret recipe. I had my lunch and i walked back.
OH and i got my hair cut...not in a drastic way....my hair was already in a drastic condition. I had my hair trimmed...it still looks the same just neater and thinner...hehehe

okay i got my hair cut and mum brought me to IOI mall. We go there to buy groceries...and also to check out nichii...go try dresses! my new favourite hobby...i like to see dresses and try them one even if i don't buy them. My mum chooses the best...i give her credits for knowing what suits me...

that was done...so we went to Jusco to get the groceries. Hmmm here's the interesting part. Sometimes if you take a moments breath to observe the things around you, you can actually discover so many interesting things.

eg;
how a guys checks out a girl.

here's the situation,
this sales guy is bored. he is at his place and just looking around having that bored look.
then two girls walked down....the guy sees them and he is eyeing them...not it a very stalker kind of way but just casually checking them out...
then when they pass by him you can see his eyes, following them and where they go and his eyes does a scan...from top to bottom...
hehehe I wanted to laugh...or giggle...
I like to observe things...its so interesting. So many things you can see...wakakaka


Christmas is coming! is it too soon for me to say that? last year my eldest bro bought us prezzies! so must continue this new found tradition...I'm going to be broke at the end of this year...cause of all the spending...on christmas presents and SHOPPING!!!! i want to go shopping... so many styles i wanna try...the shoes i wanna get...drooling....haha wake up wenn!! spm not over yet lar...aihhhh...soon le... but a girl can dream can't she? YES she can!

of course not only shopping for clothes...there is shopping for books...

wait a minute,
books???
yup...wait! let me rephrase...novels...
I like to read...I wished i could read my revision books with much love and interest as how i read my novels. I care for my novels...i can continue reading them for hours until my eyes are seeing double. hehehe
one of my goals is to read Jane Austen novels. I already got Volume 1 and 2...its just the matter of reading them...

when i was in Popular just now i passed by the revision books and i told my mum " I don't need to buy all these revision books anymore!" hahaha its like so surreal...omgosh...no more uniforms! no more nasty teachers! no more having to tie your hair, pin it up and looking like a dork...

I'm being very hyperactive now.. I have not taken my nap and i'm actually super sleepy but i'm totally being a zombie now...Its like a disease or something...in my head is like...spm is going to be over X 100 million times...

okay i better stop now...I think i would go crazy if i keep on typing and soon it will all be rubbish.


xoxo,
violetcraze

Comments