I've been wanting to search for quotes for quite some time. Finally i took some time to search for it. It is nice to read quotes. Some may be silly some may sound crappy but there are some which are really good and it really makes you think twice about what it actually means.

"Better to get up late and be wide awake then to get up early and be asleep the whole day"
anonymous

so very very true. I have this bad habit of wanting to sleep late cause i want to do more things and i want to get up extra early. But it is just plain stupid. I think even robots know better than to over work themselves.

"Sometimes people carry to such perfection the mask they have assumed that in due course they actually become the person they seem"

W. Somerset Maugham


"I'm so beautiful, sometimes people weep when they see me. And it has nothing to do with what i look like really, it is just that i gave myself the power to say that i am beautiful, and if i could do that maybe there is hope for them too. And the great divide between the beautiful and the ugly will be cease to be. Because we are all what we choose."

Margaret Cho

"Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. Confronting you fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can paradoxically make you far happier and more productive person."

Dr. David M. Burns


i think it makes some sense...I'm not good at searching good quotes yet...need more practice! haha. I think my fave is the first quote and the picture quotes..but its true about what most have said. We are what we choose. Plus confronting your fears and allowing oneself to be human can be happier and more productive.


violetcraze~



Comments