happy mooncake festival!

the 'tag game'...

1. The person who tagged you is; EMILY C
2. Your relationship with him/her is;Good friends!classmates...all the good stuff?
3. 5 impressions you have of him/her; pretty,chatty,complicated,nice,i can't say sweet or she'll kill me!,sadistic'ish?,scary at times...er....polite...
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you;for me or to me? haha..a lot lar...like chatting till 4sumting am...if to me its all the tickling not to forget pinching etc
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you; 'haha good for you' that usually happens when i complain about sumthing i've done wrong..
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will; embrace the relationship.yea right...i'll pinch myself to wake up frm this dream and i will wake up.=)
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will; keep her closer than my friends..hehe
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, it will be because; the silliest thing? how should i noe?
9. The most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is; to be able to have the power of persuasion to persuade her and Xin Yun to PROM!!!!
10. Your overall impression of him/her is; is a good person and not sadistic at all..wakaka
11. How do you think people around you will feel about you; er..temperamental?erm...perfectionist...nice...loner...annoying....you should ask them instead of me
12. The characteristic you love about yourself; my 'nice' self..and bunch of stuff which i cant seem to think at the moment...
13. The characteristic you hate about yourself; my 'have to think twice' attitude
14. The most ideal person you want you be is; me.myself and i..well if not who else?
15. For people that care and like you, say something to them; love u guys and gals.xoxo!
16. Pass this on to 10 people; ooo hehehe emily[again],xin yun, jia von,aurea,stephen,fatimah,shu fen,moon ting,and anyone else who is willing to do this!

Comments