Pirates of the Caribbean 3

sorry...the pictures are not in chronology. Too tired to arrange them. So just guess which one comes first..or you could just ask me instead. :)tried to posed...ended up like this..haha no future as models.

we exchanged dresses...hehe


this is the dress that i LOVE...


Jovita taking over the camera...


this is Rafiq


i didnt get to take Nigel's picture. so this is how he looks like

at esprit...


clothes testing

At first...

I thought today would be an interesting day..full of fun, jokes and laughter. But not much to my surprise it wasn't what i thought it would be. But then again, I did sort of expect that this kind of thing would happen. Honestly, today was quite weird...It was suppose to be sort of like a birthday outing..me, jovita, rafiq(SJI),nigel(vivekenanda) and *were not exactly part of the outing* jia hao and a few of his friends also frm SJI. We didn't really know each other so it was quite awkward.

Then...

Did i say it was weird..haha I just couldn't get that of my mind...Jovita and I felt so bad and awkward..haha sort of like dragged the 2 guys here and there....felt awkward cause we have no idea what to talk about...I have to thank nigel..Kind of like a life saver in a way...he help to make the situation less awkward. haha rafiq was really shy and quiet though. Just found out that he wasn't used to chatting with girls..hehe so cute... After getting the tickets we went to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch.. I had macaroni and cheese..*i felt odd...too much cheese*

The fun part...

We had fun trying on clothes..hehe! especially the dresses!!! oh gosh...fell in love with them when i first saw it..Love it even more when i got into it..haha i just absolutely love love love that halter dress!!!! we took pictures..haha like soh pohs only.. love some of the shirts that i tried on but did not buy it. i MUST control the temptation of shopping...hehe anyway last saturday i spent enough. Especially on those KILLER high heels..i measured them..3 INCH high wei.. first time ever on such high heels! *bangga!* haha anyway some of the nice clothes i tried on today were kind of pricey. Oh yea...got a pair of earrings too!! haha love earrings.

The 'not so fun' part...

erm...I didnt get to do the things i wanted to do. I wanted to take lots of pictures..and those photo stickers.Tak jadi.The guys were camera shy...sobs.. And the part about Jia Hao was also weird *no offence to anyone who knows him* He was like avoiding us in a way...and when i found out the reason it was like so SWT...it was like "whattttt????" and "oh my gosh" honestly i don't get the point of him being there so called wanting to see/know Jovita... Kind of makes you want to say..'oh whatever' in the most ignorant tone..blegh...dislike guys like that..got that 'aimless' feeling. Before we went in to the cinema we met two MBS guys. They were MUCH more socialble..friendlier too..at least they bothered to ask what are our names.

Movie time!

Once i sat down on to the chair i immediately felt tired..I think its because of the constant travelling..in and out..late nights and not having the right amount of what some people call 'beauty sleep'. hehe The move wasn't that good to me. It was ok. Maybe its just because i was not that in to it. Oh well...before the movie started it was so funny! I found out that there are some people who buys pop corn to throw at other people!!! Nigel was the one haha and Jovita got excited about it and she tried throwing also...how silly hehe. I almost fell asleep during the movie. I have no idea why but i just feel so tired..I guess I shouldn't go out for the next few days..


ooohhh dear....my parents are soooo gonna kill me for this months bill! while i was uploading the pictures i was so tired that i had a headache so i went into my room to rest. OMG i just woke up and look at the time??!! its 4 am!!!! I was like 'what on earth just happened???' the computer was on for 8 HOURS!!!!! 8 hours man...i'm surprise that it is still on. hheehee...oh crap..i hope the pictures would upload faster....i'm dead..officially

Comments