more tags

Here are my overdue tags....90 QUESTIONS. Well here goes.

90. First off, what is ur name?
Huei Wenn

89.What did you do last night?
I tried to stay awake.

88.Do you have a same sex best friend that you can talk to 24/7?
Yes

87.Do you have any siblings?
Yes

86.Where are you exactly?
upstairs hall

85.Favorite color(s)?
Purple! and all colours

84.What does the 7th message in your[cell] text inbox say?
LIE

83.Who sits beside you in math?
no one….no classes yet


82.Who sits to the left of you in english?
look up for the answer

81.Where is your dad right now?
working.

80.Do you have any kids?
of course…..NOT

79.Who is the 5th person you got a missed call from?
iain =.=

78.Closest black object?
key board

76.Have you ever jumped a fence for any reason?
yes…lolx

75.Do you sing in the shower?
maybe

74.Do you own any pets?
used too…it died

72.Last time you listened to country music?
er….on the radio maybe?

70.If you could kill someone, who would it be?
when I’m mad I’ll let you know

69.What are your fears?
fear of loosing myself as in turning into someone I hate

68.What do you hear right now?
waterfall sounds at the courtyard

67.How many drugs are in ur system right now?
none?

65.What are you wearing?
t shirt and shorts

64.Who was the last person to comment you?
a customer from my parents shop?

63.Do you sing?
not really

61.Rock or Rap?
rock

60.Chocolate or vanilla?
vanilla

59.Who did you last call?
dad

58.Who last called you?
mum

57.What jewelry do you wear daily?
earrings

56.What are you doing now?
doing this tag and other bodily functions that are needed for me to live

55.Who was the last person you said I love you too?
myself? Lolx my godmum I suppose

54.Would you die for someone?
yes

53.If so, who?
My family...

52.Are you cold right now?
nope

51.What do you smell right now?
incense

50.Do you have to pee right now?
nooooo

49.What did you dream about last night?
i dreamt about repainting the door

48.What are you doing tomorrow?
going to hong kong

47.Where's the question?
I wonder…

46.Find it?
you tell me

45.How about now?
nope

44.Bedsheet color?
white with colourful circular patterns

42.Carpet or wood in your room?
wood

41.Bad rumor about yourself that you've heard?
hmmm that I am a suck up or something like that.

38.Can you do a cartwheel?
I don’t think so anymore

37.What's your favorite candle scent?
lavender

35.America or Canada?
america

34.What makes you mad?
people who assume they get me but they don’t…people who get on my nerves


33.What if you found out you were adopted?
I’ll be so shock and I can’t imagine what will I do


32.Jeans or Sweatpants?
jeans

29.Do you have socks on?
nope..

28.Do you own any big sunglasses?
yup!!

27.Have you ever cried so hard you puked?
haven’t reach such a level I suppose

23.Have you recently talked to an ex?
yea...

22.Person who posted this before you?
Kimberly


19.Favorite TV show?
greys anatomy,American idol etc

18.Do you like 80s movies?
depends...

16.Last two numbers in your cell phone number?
somewhere between 1-10

15.What kinda music do you like?
anything that sounds good. But not too much hardcore rock


14.Are you a crazy stalker?
No!

13.Best country you've visited?
so far Singapore…but I’ll find out more cuz I’m going hong kong!

12.Been to London?
not yet =)

10.Favorite subject at school?
art

9.Been to college?
not yet…real soon.

7.Favourite time of day?
at night

What Turns Me On/Off

GIRLS FILL OUT THE TOP

GUYS FILL OUT THE BOTTOM

POST IT UP SO WE SEE WHAT'S U're REPOST WITH THE TITLE' WHAT TURNS ME ON/OFF

FOR GIRLS - About guys,Turned ON, OFF, DK (Don't know) or DC(Don'tcare):
Is taller than you: ON
Is shorter than you: OFF
Wears braces: DC
Has blue eyes: DC
Has hazel eyes: DC
Drinks alcohol too much: OFF
Smokes: OFF!!

Plays sports: ON

Smiles a lot: ON

Calls you just to say Hi: ON

Compliments you: ON
Good dancer: ON
Wears jewelry: DK
Smiles when you walk in the room: ON
Has brown hair: DC
Has Black hair: DC
Has blonde hair: DC
Makeup: DK
Can make you laugh at any given moment: ON
Loyal: ON
Plays guitar: DC
Plays drums: DC
Sing: ON!!
He's buff(muscles): ON but not way too much!
He can draw: DC

Easily jealous: OFF

Doesn't eat meat: DK
Doesn't eat vegetable: DC
Has a tattoo: OFF
Has a lip ring: OFF
Has tongue ring: OFF
Honest and open: ON
Goes to church: DC


FOR GUYS - About girls:Turned ON,OFFor DC(don't care)

dresses like a grandma:
plays musical instruments:

is shorter than you:

same height as you:

is taller than you:

has green eyes:

blue eyes:

has brown eyes:

has long hair:

has med. hair
has short hair:
drinks alcohol
smokes cigs:
smokes weed:

wears glasses:

has blonde hair:

has brown hair:

has red hair:

works out:

smiles:

calls you just to say hi:

creative:

compliments you:

shaves her legs:

wears jewelry:
has bigger feet than you:
has smaller feet than you:
smiles when you walk into the room:
belly piercings:

virgin:

doesn't party:

likes to party:

laughs a lot:

pierced ears:

pierced anything else:

tattoos:

honest and open:

goes to church:



I'm going to tag:
Lynn
Denesh
Jason
Lu Shen
Lynnett

Comments